Git Branching Model¶
Quark-engine source code is available in our official Git repository.
We have 6 branches.
- This is the stable and releasing branch.
- This is where we commit our beta version.
- When all the features are fully tested, it will be merged to
- This is where we develop new features for the project.
- Once it’s done, it will be merged to
- This is where we write tests for the codebase and new feature.
- When it’s done, it will be merged to
- This branch is used to fix bugs.
- Will be merged to
- This is where we update our documentation.
- Just like hotfix branch, will be merged to
Our versioning logic is quite simple. We use the year and month of the release
as a version number.
v19.10 means we release this version in Oct. 2019.