Quark triage team¶
The Quark triage team handles more than just triage. They are the managers of the Quark organization. They define processes for handling issues/PRs, manage Quark releases. And the most important of all, they communicate with community members.
- Management of issues within the Quark Github organization, including:
- Review, close issues and apply appropriate labels for issues.
- Resolve minor issues (typo, usage problem, ask about the Quark’s techniques).
- Initiate a discussion with other members if the issues are major changes.
- Define and revise the process for handling issues.
- Management of PRs within the Quark Github organization, including:
- Review, merging PRs and applying appropriate labels for PRs.
- Initiate a discussion with other members if the PRs are major changes.
- Define and revise the process for handling PRs.
- Management of Quark releases on Kali/PyPi/Github, including:
- Generate and create releases.
- Test releases.
- Define and revise the process and determine the content for releases.
When Quark received an issue, the triage process is as below:
If the issue is unable to reproduce, and the issue raiser hasn’t responded.
- Over one month, the assignee should apply the label
more-info-requireto the issue and ask for more information.
- Over two months, the assignee should apply the label
invalidto the issue and close it.
When Quark received a PR, the triage process is as below:
The Quark release process is as below: