Quark Engine is an open source software for automating analysis of suspicious Android application. To do so it makes use of custom Dalvik Bytecode Loader and unique scoring system that detect malicious behaviors and calculate threat level within seconds.
This guide will explain how to set up Quark, use it, and customize it.
- Add Rules
- Rule Generation
- Updating Documentation
- Quark-Engine Inside
- I have some questions. Where can I ask?
- I got an error while using Quark-Engine. What can I do?
- How do threshold, score, and weight working in Quark Engine?
- Why do scores keeping the same in all the analyses?
- How can I write a rule?
- How can I contribute my rules?
- Can I take part and contribute to Quark?